• Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
• If you have further questions, please ask your doctor or your pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you only. Do not pass it on to others. It may harm them, even if their signs of illness are the same as yours.
• If you get any of the side effects talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. See section 4
WHAT IS IN THIS LEAFLET
1. What Zopiclone Tablets are and what they are used for
2. What you need to know before you take Zopiclone Tablets
3. How to take Zopiclone Tablets
4. Possible side effects
5. How to store Zopiclone Tablets