- Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
- If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- This medicine has been prescribed for you only. Do not pass it on to others. It may harm them, even if their signs of illness are the same as yours.
- If you get any side effects talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. See section 4.
What is in this leaflet:
1. What CIALIS is and what it is used for
2. What you need to know before you take CIALIS
3. How to take CIALIS
4. Possible side effects
5 How to store CIALIS
6. Contents of the pack and other information